This fork is lightweight and stiff front to rear for precise steering and control. It was designed along with, and specifically for, the Jones Plus LWB (including HD/e) frames.
- Designed for 29” x 3” - 3.25" tires.
- 150 mm x 15 mm fatbike standard thru axle dropout spacing for use with hubs such as the Jones 150-F.
- 51 mm IS disk brake tab for up to 203 mm rotor.
- 445 mm Fork Length (parallel to the steerer) with 76 mm rake/offset.
- Small fork comes with a 345 mm steerer, TA Bolt, bolts, and clips.
- Medium fork comes with 345 mm steerer, TA Bolt, bolts, and clips.
- Large fork comes with 430 mm steerer, TA Bolt, bolts, and clips.
The Jones Titanium Truss Fork is available in three sizes to match each size LWB available.
- Small Titanium Truss Fork Weight (with TA, truss bolts, clips, and 345 mm steerer tube): 1,104 grams (2.43 lb).
- Medium Titanium Truss Fork weight (with TA, truss bolts, clips, and 345 mm steerer tube): 1,114 grams (2.45 lb).
- Large Titanium Truss Fork weight (with TA, truss bolts, clips, and 430 mm steerer tube): 1,160 grams (2.56 lbs).
For more information, click the links below to go to the parts of videos where Jeff describes the benefits of the Jones Truss Fork:
Jones Bikes Unicrown Forks video which also includes Truss Fork information:
Installation instructions and headset information here.
Not compatible with suspension corrected frames.